Wednesday, February 27, 2008

To Ski or Not To Ski...?

I just booked 5 nights at the Wedgewood Lodge! I got a really good rate online, so for 5 nights it's just a little over 700 $ for two people-- compared to everything else I was looking at and how expensive it can be... that's a steal! Now that everything is becoming so finalized I am getting really excited. Now the next question: To ski or not to ski? Up until 3 years ago, I used to go skiing with my family every year. So, I know how to ski. I tried snowboarding once, but it didn't turn out to well. However, Rob snowboards and since the two of us are going to be there together, sometimes it's better if you do the same thing. Snowboarders go a lot faster, but take longer to get off the lift etc, So I just need to decide if I want to continue skiing and try something new and take snowboarding lessons. 

I have been reading this website to help me with my decision:

I have a week and a half to decide! I cannot wait!

No comments: