Wednesday, February 27, 2008



To the left is the Sunset Lodge. 
This is the Wedgewood Lodge

I just got back from STA. Unfortunately, their rates were not as good as what I can find online and they don't really have any worth while ski packages. 

I went ahead then and booked 2 tickets on American Airlines. The fares are not exactly in our budget, but I guess that is what you get waiting until 2 weeks before the trip.

Now I'm trying to narrow down lodging. My 2 choices are up above. 

Both are ski in and ski out. They are about the same in price. So, it really just comes down to what's available and flipping a coin. Now tomorrow, I need to book it for sure and start making reservations for ski rentals and transportation. 

No comments: